Happy Thanksgiving!

November 22, 2011

Subscribe now to Podcast of Prayer for Today

website builders Click here to listen to today’s Daily Power Prayer for Going First!:

For those of us in the United States celebrating Thanksgiving, we know this is the biggest travel time of the year. Traveling, gathering with family and friends, lots of cooking – all of these things can be extra challenging and stressful. Here’s a little video about my own recipe for success during the holiday!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you for being in my life!

Finding Freedom 7-Week Spiritual Boot Camp

What can turbo-charge your spiritual growth and expansion in the most DIRECT WAY? Spiritual practices. You must DO spiritual practices to build your spiritual strength, just as you must work out to build your physical muscles. There’s NO OTHER WAY. That’s why I offer my Finding Freedom spiritual boot camp, which is like having a loving, authentic personal trainer for your spiritual life. I cannot do it for you, but I can do it with you – and I will if you’re willing. When you’re ready to go for it, you just know! Click here to watch my Finding Freedom video and listen to the free preview to see if this is right for you right now.

11 Responses to “Happy Thanksgiving!”

1. Jennifer Walden says:

I love the video! So w”spot on”, wise, loving and nourishing. Thank you!
    Sincerely,
    Jennifer

2. mary hoffman says:

You are a special gift. I have work to do in this area, now I have hope things will work for the best.
    Happy birthday and happy thanksgiving. Thank you.
    Love,
    Mary

3. Dove says:

Beloved Jennifer, You are Simply Divine and I am so grateful that you are in my life to remind me daily that we are ONEderful.
    Happy Thanksgiving. Happy Birthday.
    Much Love and continued Blessings.
    Dove

4. Cheryl says:

Happy Birthday, Rev. Jennifer! Happy Thanksgiving! So loved the video and the message it brings!

5. Lexy Zingg says:

Beloved Jennifer,

A very Happy Thanksgiving to you! You have given so much this year. The two teleclasses are so valuable and I want to express my gratitude to you.

Also, my very best wishes for your Birthday! Have a day filled with divine surprises and much love.

In Joy and Divine Love and Friendship,
    Lexy

6. Gina says:

Nice work! Thank you for creating this video! Just what I needed! Gina

7. Katarina PIlotti says:

You are a true gift to the world. So authentic, sincere and loving. Always “spot on”!
    Thank you and happy thanksgiving!

Love,
    Katarina

8. Martita says:

Muchas gracias!!!!

9. Janet says:

How timely for all of us. Thank you for the reminder of what we can do with that little willingness! Hope you have a great birthday.

In love and peace,
    Janet

10. Barbara Rosevear says:

As always you are so special to me, showing me the loving person I can be by your example. Not easy as you say, but I am more than willing to be that person. Thank you so much Jennifer for your loving words. I wish you a very Happy Birthday and a joyous Thanksgiving.
    Love
    Barbara

11. Shrikant says:

You are loving presence, personified and you are doing a great job of inspiring people for expressing the great message of love and gratitude with the world.

Regards
    Shrikant

• End My Self-Sabotage - 6 Week Challenge

• Related Posts:

Ego Loses, Everyone Wins
    Prosperity Flowing
    Ego Is A Quitter
    Making Plans and More Plans
      daily inspiration and
      Prayer for Today:

I will never share your email.

Donate