Subscribe now to Podcast of Prayer for Today
One of the most fundamental issues many of us are dealing with is a sense of unworthiness. It’s the major challenge for the whole human race and we are healing it together.
When folks don’t feel worthy, it brings on a whole group of ways to address and deal with it. When we actively love and appreciate ourselves, we help to undo the unworthiness. When we behave responsibly, show up on time, care for our body, and speak kindly to ourselves, we’re healing our mind of unworthiness.
One of the questions many people ask me is, “how do I love myself?” What I’ve learned is that having many simple ways to love ourselves brings a lot of benefit.
Some of the simple ways I’m loving to myself are:
- Sitting outside and being in nature. I enjoy it so much and it’s so refreshing.
- Taking breaks from work and shifting the energy – to care for my body.
- Staying well-hydrated, so my whole body functions well.
- Having a “No Self-attack” Policy. I don’t speak unkindly to myself under ANY conditions.
- Having healthy food options available and not even buying the ones that aren’t good for me.
- Being gentle with myself.
- Getting plenty of sleep.
- Daily spiritual practice.
Every time I’m gentle, kind and nurturing to myself I’m sending a message to every cell of my body, and every aspect of my mind, that I’m worthy of Love and kindness. Over time, it heals the unworthiness. It really works!
What are some of the ways that you take good care of yourself that you enjoy?
If you’re finding what I’m sharing to be helpful, won’t you please share at facebook and twitter to let others know? Thank you!