Subscribe now to Podcast of Prayer for Today
Yesterday was the full moon, tomorrow Mercury goes retrograde. I’m no astrologer, and I barely know my own planets, but I do know there’s a lot going on, and on many levels. We don’t need to know the details to feel it intensely.
So what do we do when it gets intense like this?
Here are some suggestions:
- Increase the self-pampering and self-care with lots of healthy food and beverage.
- Spend more time outside, walking and being contemplative – you don’t even need to listen to my podcast!
- Go to bed earlier, rest more.
- Consciously breathe more deeply – breathe in Peace and breathe out Love.
- Actively Practice patience.
- See whom you can be a support to.
- Clean out a drawer – a small project to give you a boost of a sense of accomplishment.
- Start a God Jar or a God Box. Write down your concerns and hand them over.
- If a concern returns, hand it over again to the Higher Holy Spirit Self.
- Count your blessings, literally!
Let’s all be proactive this time so we can stay strong and be there for others.
This is no time for complaining.
This is the time to remember to laugh!
We’re walking the talk, we’re living the Love and we’re rising above!
Please join with a friend and let’s get our healing ON!