Subscribe now to Podcast of Prayer for Today
There are so many benefits to having an effective spiritual practice. Here are just the main ones:
- Feeling connected and guided by Spirit
- Actively being inspired by Spirit
- Being able to maintain Peace of mind
- Having confidence in my decision making
- Knowing that I’m being a beneficial presence in the world
- Living in a light hearted way
- Very little worry or fear, regardless of what’s occurring
Those are some of the ones I feel most grateful for. Each one of them is completely life-changing.
It’s not just that the situations and circumstances of my life have changed for the better, it’s that no matter what’s going on I can be at Peace.
Yes, it’s true, as I so frequently say, I get irritated and annoyed by things every day. But the disturbance is so minor. It dissipates so quickly that I barely remember it happened.
I always feel that God is for me and with me and that everything is working together for my good even when it looks completely different than that.
In my podcast this week, I’m sharing many things that I’ve learned about cultivating intuition and insight.
To me, this is one of the most important things for us to focus on. From this, so much benefit flows.
It does require real effort and great willingness, but it’s so worth it that it feels like a very small amount to give in order to get SO MUCH in return!