This Spiritual Counseling is open to everyone who is interested in learning how to be a profoundly healing presence in every interaction and relationship. Whether you are already a licensed therapist, counselor, healer, practitioner, teacher or still studying – this intensive training will assist you to increase your feelings of confidence and your success in working with clients.
NOTE: If you would like to receive CEU’s (Continuing Education Units) needed for your specific licensing requirements by your governing board – please let us know and we will do everything we can to work with you to achieve that goal. Please contact Angela@JenniferHadley.com for assistance.
Spiritual Counseling is deeply healing. In this training you will learn:
- How to get out of your own way so your counseling practice can thrive and benefit more people.
- How to magnetize and attract the perfect clients for you to be of service to now.
- How to uplevel your marketing of your services.
- How to remove the blocks to your own success.
- How to heal your own mind and beliefs while holding the healing space for others who come to you (for any reason) for healing, inspiration and upliftment.
- How to hold a field of energy that is Perfect Love and Love leads us and guides through the counseling session so that the greatest healing can occur.
- How to release feelings of inadequacy, judgment and overwhelm that can come up and get in the way during a counseling session.
- How to tap into your intuitive guidance to bring about miraculous transformation in a counseling session.
- How to quickly recognize and eliminate the thoughts and beliefs that are the root cause of suffering.
- Discover the mental antidotes to the root causes of suffering so that you and your clients can apply them for miraculous healing.
- How to better understand the connections between Mind-Body-Emotional Body-Spirit so that you can be truly helpful to your clients and help them to break through limiting patterns and see the connections for themselves.
- Release your own sense of resistance, reluctance, shame, fear of failure and unworthiness that keep you playing small and repelling clients.
- How to explain and apply spiritual principle in your sessions in ways that are helpful and acceptable to your clients – no matter what their beliefs are.
- Deepen your own spiritual practice, and anchor yourself to be a more beneficial presence for your clients.
This training is deeply transformative for the participant and what you learn and apply in this intensive training will benefit everyone in your life.
Where: The Art of Living Retreat Center
High up, in the heart of the breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, a retreat center with all the amenities including an Ayurvedic Spa, surrounded by forest, offering yoga, meditation, where they grow much of their own food to offer delicious, nutritious and balanced meals to support our spiritual awakening. Enjoy the beauty of the spectacular vista, the serenity of the environment and go home feeling refreshed and renewed in body and mind and Spirit! The perfect place for an inspiring retreat! Give yourself the gift of renewal! For more information, visit their site.
Imagine how you’ll enjoy:
- The healing, clarifying and peaceful energy of the mountains
- 3 delicious and healthy vegetarian meals a day click to see sample menus
- Taking meditative walks on nature paths and on the labyrinth
- Ayurvedic spa treatments
- The beauty of the rooms and buildings
For an additional charge, the center offers a wide range of restorative, rejuvenating, healing and nourishing Ayurvedic spa. Jennifer will also be available for private counseling sessions for an extra charge. Take the time to treat yourself and enjoy this opportunity to heal and restore! Come early and stay and stay an extra day or two.
Hotel Style – for singles or doubles
(non-refundable deposit of 300. No refunds after April 30)
Retreat Style – for singles or doubles
All rooms with private bathrooms.
PLEASE NOTE: the closest AIRPORT is Charlotte, NC. There is a SHUTTLE service: Hickory Hop and it’s $160 round trip. The shuttle takes approx 2.5 hrs to get to the Retreat Center. CAR RENTAL rates are approximately $25 per day - and people may wish to carpool to share the cost. Drive time is approx. 2 hours. If you’re staying for a longer time to enjoy more of the spa facilities and the nature trails, or just renew, you may wish to visit the NEARBY TOWN of BOONE which offers a cool downtown scene with neat shops and local restaurants. Once you register you can join our Facebook group and connect with others to arrange for roommates and carpools!
Additional Options for you to consider:
On the day after the Spiritual Counseling Intensive Jennifer is offering a 4 day retreat with her advanced students – if you stay at the retreat center you may join in some of the group activities and also do practice one on one counseling sessions with the advanced students.
Following the Retreat with Advanced Students is a retreat that is open to the public: Stop Playing Small 4 days – 3 nights and you may continue to offer practice sessions with the participants as time allows.
Should you decide to stay for one or both of these retreats you may add them on at any time at the early bird price for a considerable savings. To learn more about those retreats click here.
Extend Your Stay Options!
If you decide to stay any additional nights at the Retreat Center to enjoy their Ayurvedic spa and all it’s delights as well as delicious nutritious food, twice daily yoga, meditation and other activities, please do! It’s SUCH a spectacular setting for your rest and rejuvenation! Jennifer will also be available for 1 on 1 counseling sessions at an additional (discounted) cost. Jennifer will have some availability for Counseling Sessions on May 7, 8, 15 and 16. To book additional nights and meals at the retreat center click here. As a participant in this retreat, you’re eligible for discounted counseling sessions and you can book those with Jennifer here.
Are you interested in becoming a Certified Spiritual Counselor?
The Spiritual Counseling Intensive is part of a program for becoming a Certified Spiritual Counselor with Jennifer Hadley. If you’re interested in a comprehensive program to change your life, grow your consciousness and become a Certified Spiritual Counselor. Click here to learn more about Spiritual Counseling Training.