- A spiritual retreat with like-minded souls!
- Eliminate the root causes of playing small
- Focus on clearing the mental & emotional clutter!
- Dissolve resistance & reluctance to be your true spiritual self!
- Get clear about the life you’re creating for yourself!
- Release limitations and belief in lack
- Deep forgiveness – forgive yourself for EVERYTHING!
- Surrender the blocks to Love and open your heart
- Activate more JOY in your life!
- Have FUN and RESTORE!
- Work deeply with the tools Jennifer shares in her Masterful Living Course
Living Masterfully is about awakening to your Divinity & the Divinity of all life. For this awakening here is some of what we’ll be supporting you to create for yourself:
- Learn to amplify your willingness to the maximum
- Decide to develop a dedicated spiritual practice that you commit to that works for you
- Learn to keep your motivation to wake up in front of you
- Experience a strong and supportive community of dedicated, like-minded souls who are also committed to waking up to support you when you feel like quitting
- Decide to stop studying spirituality and LIVE it, APPLY it
- Become devoted to being loving every chance you have
- Become in spired to forgive EVERYTHING - release all past hurts and upsets
- Learn how to free yourself from limited thinking and beliefs
- Discover how to build an unshakable faith and trust in God
- Decide to stop giving yourself permission to be judgmental
- Learn how to release the habits of procrastination, resistance & reluctance
- Decide to heal your relationships - including your relationship with yourself
- Be willing to develop a divine discipline to stay focused on spiritual awakening
- Become interested in seeing the projections with clarity
- Commit to release all judgments and become actively loving
Where: The Art of Living Retreat Center
High up, in the heart of the breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, a retreat center with all the amenities including an Ayurvedic Spa, surrounded by forest, offering yoga, meditation, where they grow much of their own food to offer delicious, nutritious and balanced meals to support our spiritual awakening. Enjoy the beauty of the spectacular vista, the serenity of the environment and go home feeling refreshed and renewed in body and mind and Spirit! The perfect place for an inspiring retreat! Give yourself the gift of renewal! For more information, visit their site.
Imagine how you’ll enjoy:
- The healing, clarifying and peaceful energy of the mountains
- 3 delicious and healthy vegetarian meals a day click to see sample menus
- Taking meditative walks on nature paths and on the labyrinth
- Ayurvedic spa treatments
- The beauty of the rooms and buildings
For an additional charge, the center offers a wide range of restorative, rejuvenating, healing and nourishing Ayurvedic spa. Jennifer will also be available for private counseling sessions for an extra charge. Take the time to treat yourself and enjoy this opportunity to heal and restore! Come early and stay and stay an extra day or two.
PLEASE NOTE: the closest AIRPORT is Charlotte, NC. There is a SHUTTLE service: Hickory Hop and it’s $160 round trip. The shuttle takes approx 2.5 hrs to get to the Retreat Center. CAR RENTAL rates are approximately $25 per day - and people may wish to carpool to share the cost. Drive time is approx. 2 hours. If you’re staying for a longer time to enjoy more of the spa facilities and the nature trails, or just renew, you may wish to visit the NEARBY TOWN of BOONE which offers a cool downtown scene with neat shops and local restaurants. Once you register you can join our Facebook group and connect with others to arrange for roommates and carpools!
Extend Your Stay Options!
If you decide to stay any additional nights at the Retreat Center to enjoy their Ayurvedic spa and all it’s delights as well as delicious nutritious food, twice daily yoga, meditation and other activities, please do! It’s SUCH a spectacular setting for your rest and rejuvenation! Jennifer will also be available for 1 on 1 counseling sessions at an additional (discounted) cost. Jennifer will have some availability for Counseling Sessions on May 7, 8, 15 and 16.
As a participant in this retreat, you’re eligible for discounted counseling sessions and you can book those with Jennifer here.
Combine both Retreats
Stop Playing Small & Masterful Living Advanced*
*for students currently or previously enrolled in Masterful Living Year 2, Year 3 or Ascension Pathway
May 16th to May 22nd
Monday to Sunday
7 days – 6 nights
Includes ALL meals and lodging
(non-refundable deposit of 250. No refunds after April 30)
Rates are per person double occupancy in the Retreat Style Room**
**We will gladly help you find a roommate, but we cannot guarantee it. If we’re unable to match you, then you’re responsible for finding your own roommate or paying the single rate.